This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
3PL & Supply Chain Summit: Europe
Event informationDate: October 14, 2019 till October 16, 2019 Location: Brussels
Belgium Visit website Google Calendar iCal
The 3PL & Supply Chain Summit: Europe is coming to Brussels and takes place from 14 to 16 Octobe. The Summit is a meeting point for Europe’s senior supply chain and logistics pioneers, who will come together and strategize how to push supply chain intelligence to the limit.
Customer centricity is dominating more than ever before and the 3PL and Supply Chain Summit is where the conversations about this topic start, develop and flourish. Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Vikram Agarwal, CSCO, Avon
- Pierre Mille, Director Plan & Deliver, Royal FrieslandCampin
- Henk Folmer, Senior Vice President, Global Customer Solutions, Prologis
- Jeroen Eijsink, President of Europe, H. Robinson
- Thomas Kauffman, VP Supply Chain and Automation Division, Infineon
- Martin Ring, COO, Damco
- Gzim Ocokaglu, Deputy Head of Maritime Transport and Logistics Unit, EU Commission
- Wilbert Tholhuijsen, CCO Road, DSV Global Transport & Logistics
- Christophe Suizdak, Global Operations Excellence Manager, GE Healthcare
- Guido Jacobs, Head of Replenishment & Inventory, Zooplus
The Summit will explore the most pressing issues facing logistics and supply chain executives such as Brexit uncertainty, capacity restraints, digital transformation and labour shortages across multiple job functions, such as drivers, warehouse, data scientist and customs experts. The discussion will be structured within 4 key themes for success that will allow the audience to understand how to steer their organisation away from challenges and towards opportunities.