This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Byrd Masterclass Series
European ecommerce fulfillment provider Byrd will be hosting a webinar series with partners about scaling ecommerce operations during peak season. The masterclasses will be held on 14 September, 21 September, 28 September, 5 October and 12 October. They will includes highly relevant topics such as VAT compliance, inventory financing, post-purchase experience, sustainable packaging and fulfillment.
In this 5-part masterclass series, Byrd welcomes experts from different areas of ecommerce. “We will be holding insightful and practical discussions in regard to the holiday season in ecommerce. Whether it’s cross-border ecommerce, sustainable packaging, sufficient stock levels for realizing your growth potential, or strategies to reduce WISMO and increase retention, we’ve found experts on every topic”, the fulfillment provider explains.
Speakers at the masterclass series:
- Courtney Pullen has many years of experience in international sales and e-commerce. As a Country Manager UK at Taxdoo, she brings online retailers and tax consultants closer to European-wide VAT compliance in e-commerce and gives an insight into Taxdoo’s services.
- Magda Sowierszenko is the Head of Communications at Packhelp, a platform for ordering and managing custom packaging, trusted by +35,000 European brands. She oversees the company’s global public outreach, brand partnerships, and external communication. She’s also a Co-Founder of Remote-how, an educational platform for remote and hybrid companies. Prior to working with startups, she was working at MSL as a Public Relations Associate for clients such as P&G, Amazon, or ArcelorMittal.
- Dominika Basak is a Partnerships Manager at Uncapped, Europe’s number 1 revenue-based finance provider. A Copenhagen Business School graduate, Dominika’s academic and professional background spans across banking, finance, and international business. She’s worked and consulted for some of the most exciting global startups from Booksy, Too Good To Go, and now Uncapped, where she’s helping to build the future of digital banking for e-commerce companies worldwide.
- Jamie Whitcroft is Head of Strategic Partnerships & General Counsel at Uncapped, Europe’s n1 revenue-based finance provider. Previously, Jamie has worked for an international law firm Bird & Bird, and at Passion Capital, an early-stage Venture Capital fund. As one of the first employees at Uncapped and as a seasoned angel investor, his legal and financial acumen has been vital in the growth of multiple fintech and consumer startups.
- Nicolas Martin is the Founder and CEO of Primal State. Before kickstarting his own startup company, he honed his skills as a key account manager. According to Business Insider, Primal State is the 26th of Germany’s fastest-growing startups and is considered the most productive office in Germany according to business punk.
- Katharine is Head of Marketing Communications – EMEA at ParcelLab. An avid shopper herself, Katharine is particularly passionate about helping brands create end-to-end personalized customer experiences. Outside of ParcelLab, Katharine is passionate about health and wellbeing. She recently qualified as a personal trainer, coaching F45 classes in her spare time.
- Petra Dobrocka – Founder & Chief Commercial Officer at byrd: Petra is co-founder at byrd and has 10+ years of startup experience, with a strong focus on logistics. At byrd she is responsible for commercial topics, mainly relating to Marketing, Strategic Partnerships and Sales.