This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
E-commerce Berlin – Virtual Edition
E-commerce Berin Expo 2021 has been postponed and will return in February 2022, but the organization will fill the gap with E-commerce Berlin – Virtual Edition.
This free virtual conference will take place on May 26 and 27. There will be a total of 12 presentations each day, organized in topical blocks, reflecting various aspects of ecommerce.
There will be more than 30 experts presenting their insights and sharing their knowledge during the conference. In total, there will be around 30 experts, including:
- Nina Geiss (CarFellows)
- Christian Kahl (Cyberport)
- Max Melching (Douglas)
- Kai Müller & Marco Gehrig (Experience One & Mercedes-Benz)
- Claes Larsson (Flaconi)
- Isabelle Ette (IBM iX)
- Peter Hartmann & Matthäus Michalik (Henkel & Claneo)
- Julia Rittereiser (Kora Mikino)
- Matthias Genz (MediaMarktSaturn)
- Jan Żaba (Tim SA)