This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Event informationDate: November 12, 2018 till November 13, 2018 Location: Bucharest
Romania Visit website Google Calendar iCal
GPeC Summit is one of the biggest ecommerce events in Central and Eastern Europe. For two days, hundreds of international and regional ecommerce players will gather in Bucharest, Romania. The summit offers several keynotes, case studies, practical workshops, GPeC E-Commerce Expo, networking with the ecommerce elite and a party.
More than 25 speakers will get on stage during GPeC Summit this year. Among them are:
International speakers at GPeC Summit
- Nir Eyal – the author of the bestseller “Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products”
- Brad Geddes – International PPC expert, author of “Advanced Google AdWords”
- David Meerman Scott – Author and co-author of 10 Marketing books, of which 3 international bestsellers
- Russell McAthy – Cubed CEO, Attribution Modeling Expert
- Ross Simmonds – Foundation Marketing CEO, Content Marketing Expert
- Rafael Campos – Deputy CEO VTEX – E-Commerce platform present in 25 countries
Aside from these international speakers there are also several Romanian specialists who will give actionable recommendations regarding topics such as online business development strategy, marketing, SEO, user experience, mobile and Google Analytics. Among them are Valentin Radu (founder Omniconvert), Sergiu Negut (co-ofunder Fintech OS), Liviu Taloi (co-founder ECOMpedia, Roxana Olaru (co-founder Creadiv) and Dan Virtopeanu (founder Breeze Mobile).
At the GPeC Summit, several important issues will be discussed, such as the current state of ecommerce in Romania, predictions for the near future, preparations for Black Friday and other holidays.
‘Bringing practical content to participants’
“At this edition of GPeC SUMMIT we have focused, more than ever, on bringing practical content to participants to effectively help them grow their online businesses. In addition to the information provided by exceptional international speakers, we are committed to bringing actionable content delivered by some of the best Romanian specialists”, the organization explains.