This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Last Mile Delivery Conference
Last Mile Delivery Conference is a virtual event that will be held on the 18th of May. The event will show how a company can work through the complexities of the post purchase process and become the last-mile delivery winner.
This international conference will bring together key industry experts – innovative logistics, supply chain, fulfillment and postal operators, exciting delivery start-ups, solutions providers and retailers to discuss the challenges faced at the last mile process and ways to enhance the speed, efficiency and optimization in last mile delivery services.
The Last Mile Delivery Conference will offer a complete conference experience for delegates, speakers and sponsors, with the option to watch it up close or from your office:
- International keynote speakers
- Top executives from Greece
- Discussion panel with the participation of the public
- Networking between participants
- One-to-one sessions with clients, partners and speakers
- Virtual expo booths
Speakers at Last Mile Delivery Conference
The conference speakers’ line-up consists of professionals from Greece and abroad, who will present the latest global trends on last mile delivery. Among them are:
- Anna Petrikoglou (Marketing Operations Specialist at eBay)
- Brett Frazer (VP of Customer Service at Sunbasket)
- Kyriakos Kyriakopoulos (Project Manager at Amazon)
- Jennifer Clark (Product Marketing & CX Guru at IBM)
- Peter Dorrington (CX Analytics Expert, founder of XMplify Consulting)
- Anne Dido Doorman (Business Development Manager at PostNL)
- Daniel Sokolovsky (Founder & President at AxleHire)