This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Manchester Multichannel Conference
The Manchester Multichannel Conference is a one-day event for online sellers where 10 expert speakers will share their insights on the multichannel retail industry. The conference is meant for anybody who is already trading online (be it through their own website or through marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon) or for people who are taking the first steps on their ecommerce journey.
The event is free to visit – but you need to register first – and gives you lots of networking opportunities with fellow sellers and the opportunity to meet new suppliers. And refreshments will be provided too.
Talks from experts
The following talks are confirmed, the rest will be made available soon:
– A digital marketing strategist specialising in technical and architectural SEO (Dawn Anderson)
– Influencers & ‘Handheld’ Names (Frances Bibby)
– How to Defend Against and Enforce Trademark & Copyright issues (CJ Rosebaum)
– Don’t Get Lost in Translation (David Garcia Ruiz)
– A Marketplace Seller’s Story (Andy Younan)
– Sourcing from China (Michael Han)