This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Savant eCommerce Berlin
Event informationDate: March 01, 2018 till March 02, 2018 Location: Berlin
Germany Visit website Google Calendar iCal
The Savant eCommerce Series is a collection of conferences taking place in key ecommerce hubs across Europe, such as London, Berlin and Amsterdam.
Following the great success of 2017, Savant eCommerce Berlin is back in March 2018 for its fourth edition. Two days long, this event will bring together over 180 senior executives of the top 100 online retailers in Germany and Europe to discuss the customer centric revolution. The event focuses on senior level retail professionals, including CEOs, Co-Founders, VPs and more.
Savant eCommerce Berlin will feature many retailers, as 75 percent of attendees are from retail companies. They will share their insights, fuel the discussion and encourage networking. There is a strict ‘no sales’ policy during the event and no media is invited, so you know it will be all about sharing knowledge and thoughts.
Key topics to be discussed
- AI and the automation of business processes in ecommerce
- Taking personalisation to the next level
- IOT: The rise of smart, connected everything and how to prepare for it
- Voice: The next ‘future of ecommerce’?
- Smoothing out the bumps in the omnichannel road
- Working in the world of marketplaces
- Using data and analytics to boost all aspects of business processes
- Using technology to enhance customer experience & engagement