This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Supply Chain Execution Europe
On 11 and 12 October, Reuters Events will host 2 days of key insights and expertise sharing at Supply Chain Execution Europe 2022. The in-person event reunites over 300 executives from the entire logistics ecosystem. Visitors can explore business strategies from well-known, large brands.
Reimagine logistics operations
The event helps visitors reimagine their logistics operations. From disruption to transformation, logistics has been, is, and will be under the spotlight to ensure a business’ ultimate success. With the number of challenges and risks growing day after day, transportation and logistics leaders must reimagine their operations to succeed in an uncertain climate.
Thanks to crucial business insights, outstanding networking opportunities, and real-life business cases from manufacturers, retailers, logistics providers, and solutions enablers, visitors will be equipped to transform their Supply Chain Execution.
Headline Speakers include:
• Ivo Bjelis, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Coca-Cola HBC
• Tariq Farooq, SVP Global Supply Chain, Sanofi
• Torsten Müller, Vice President, Distribution, Europe & South Asia-MEA, Levi Strauss & Co.
• Maria Pia De Caro, EVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Nomad Foods
• Dirk Holbach, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Henkel
• Antonio Pascual, Director of Supply Chain, Mango
• Kim Overman, Regional Head of Lead Logistics Europe, Maersk
• Matthew Winterman, Head of End-to-End Supply Chain, Roche