This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Event informationDate: June 05, 2019 till June 06, 2019 Location: Lisbon
Portugal Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Deliver calls itself the “European rendezvous for e-logistics”. During two days in June, international leaders in ecommerce and logistics will come together for one-to-one meetings and to explore the latest trends in e-logistics.
In June 2018, the third edition of this invite-only event took place, with 750 attendees coming from 35 different countries. For this year’s edition, over 1,200 attendees are expected, together with dozens of e-logistics service providers, who will have many one-to-one meetings with hundreds of decisions makers from ecommerce powerhouses.
“By bringing together this unprecedented league of leaders in ecommerce who spend several billion euros in logistics services, Deliver is Europe’s biggest e-Logistics marketplace”, the organization explains.
Program at Deliver
June 5th (11:00 – noon) : latest developments in AI
● Chunhui Zhang – Group Head of Logistics R&D – Alibaba (China)
● Andre Pharand – Global Managing Director for Post & Parcel – Accenture (USA)
● Achim Himmelreich – Global Head of Client Engagement – Capgemini
● Shana Laurie de Hernandez – Partner, EMEA Retail Leader – PwC (Netherlands)
June 5th (19:00 – 20:00) : warehouse automation
● Stewart McGuire – Head of Corporate Development – Ocado (UK)
● Kenneth Cassar – VP Strategy & Insights – Rakuten Intelligence (USA)
● Akash Gupta – Co-founder & CTO – GreyOrange (India)
● James Rebours – Supply Chain Innovation Director – CDiscount (France)
June 6th (09:00 – 10:00) : smart transportation
● Daniel Buczkowski – Head of Expansion Europe – Uber Freight (Netherlands)
● Hugo Fozzati – Business & Operations Director – AutoX (USA)
● Zhiyong Liu – Founder & CEO – Zhen Robotics (China)
● Petra Becker – VP Supply Chain – Continental (Germany)
June 6th (15:30 – 16:30) : new retail & cashierless stores
● Cyril Bourgois – Group Chief Innovation Officer – Casino (France)
● Tony Francis – Founder & CEO – Inokyo (USA)
● Kevin Xu – Co-founder & CSO – Neolix (China)
● David Gabai – Co-founder & COO – Storelift (France
In addition to these 4 plenary sessions, 20 breakout sessions in LogTech, transportation, packaging and fulfilment will give attendees the opportunity to hear about best practices shared by retailers and to debate about fresh ideas during interactive workshop studios.