Privacy & Cookies
Ecommerce News Europe is an online publication from Dutch internet publisher Eurolutions. On this page we want to inform you about how this website deals with cookies and how this affects your privacy.
Official cookie notification
Explanation: what do we do with your data?
We prefer not to share any data of yours with third parties, so we can guarantee your privacy. Unfortunately, that’s not possible for a site like this (according to us). To convince advertisers we must be able to show that we have visitors and sometimes show a certain visitors profile. That’s why sometimes we share totals from Google Analytics with advertisers, but it will always nothing more than these kinds of anonymous data.
What do third parties do with your data?
Third parties that can collect data from you through this website:
- Google Adsense: through displayed advertisements
- Disqus: by allowing comments on this websites
- Google Analytics: by collecting (anonymous!) visitor statistics
- YouTube: through embedded videos
- Facebook, Linkedin and/or Twitter: through embedded social media-buttons
- Affiliate networks: by analyzing advertising results
Please read here about what cookies are and what you can do with them.