This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is the largest pure-play ecommerce event in the capital city of Germany. Every single year, this ecommerce event attracts more than 10,000 international visitors and over 250 exhibitors. This year’s edition takes place in STATION Berlin on the 23rd of February and it will feature more than 70 speakers who will share their ecommerce knowledge.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023 views itself as a community and a meeting point for all major decision-makers in the ecommerce sector. “We give an unique opportunity for both ecommerce leaders and retailers to widen their horizons and find partnerships for years.”
Industry experts share their expertise
Every year, leading industry experts give their talks and share their expertise on several EBE stages, providing the attendees with a chance to get inspired by current ecommerce trends, use cases, or predictions. The first announced speakers include (among others) Active Ants, Ryzon, Farfetch and Josef Seibel.
Exhibitors at E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023
The list of exhibitors include major names, such as Shopware, Kaufland, Checkout, SAP, Ekata, Wish, Huboo, Criteo and Meest. Visiting the conference is free of charge upon the online registration on the event website.
Attending the E-commerce Berlin Expo means:
– strengthening your position at the very heart of the international e-commerce industry
– enhancing your entity awareness and visibility within key actors from within the e-commerce industry
– linking your entity to a unique global network of thinkers, leaders, and doers in the field of e-commerce
– unveiling great networking opportunities by reaching an incredibly diverse audience from both B2B and B2C sectors
– being a part of business-related critical conversations that take this industry forward!
E-commerce Germany Awards ceremony
One of the associated events of the E-commerce Berlin Expo is the E-commerce Germany Awards. A sixth edition of the E-commerce Germany Awards is coming in 2023. With a special gala to summarize and award the winners, the contest has become a popular German ecommerce event, attracting increasingly more participants submissions each year.