Event informationDate: March 13, 2018 till March 14, 2018 Location: Berlin
Germany Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Now in its 6th year, eTail Germany 2018 continues to provide Germany with its senior-level retail event. On the 13th and 14th of March, eTail will bring together 400 retailers from over 280 companies including Otto, MediaMarktSaturn, Adidas and Zalando.
What you can learn at eTail Germany
At eTail Germany, attendees will learn how to build a personalization strategy which provides a focused, single customer view. They will discover how to bridge the gap between the possibilities of AI and business reality, deliver a cultural transformation so that their entire business thinks omnichannel, identify and remove the friction points customers face as they move between channels, and create a first class mobile UX.
Line-up at eTail Germany
The speaker line-up includes:
• Arnd von Wedemeyer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, notebooksbilliger.de
• Moritz Corbelin, Head of eCommerce Strategy, Otto
• Martin Wild, Chief Digital Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
• Norman Nielsen, Head of Content Marketing, Zalando
• Torsten Schero, Chief Executive Officer, reBuy reCommerce
• Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer, Henkel
• Helmar Hipp, Managing Director, Cyberport
• Jens Fischer, Head of Online-Marketing, babymarkt.de
• And many more.