This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
eTail Nordic 2017
Event informationDate: October 03, 2017 till October 04, 2017 Location: Copenhagen
Denmark Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Now in its 4th sell-out year, eTail returns to Copenhagen with its ecommerce event eTail Nordic. The organization has sold out consecutively every year, as they bring big names from the Scandinavian retail industry who openly share their insights and expertise on the most important challenges and opportunities facing Nordic retailers.
Over 350 retailers will attend the event at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen. eTail Nordic is focused on small group learning and interactive formats so attendees can make connections in an intimate setting and actually leave with actionable takeaways to add value to their ecommerce strategy for 2018.
Do you fear your brand is slipping in the rise of omni-channel presence? Do you need an edge on your data analysis through AI? Are you looking to streamline your PPC with Programmatic Marketing this year? Then eTail Nordic might be just the thing for you.
These are some of the speakers who will share their knowledge during these two days in October:
– Ville Kangasmuukko, CEO, Bubbleroom
– Stefan Oberg, CEO, eBay Sweden (Tradera)
– Chris “Kubby” Kubbernus, CEO, Kubb&Co
– Johan Kleberg, CEO, Adlibris Group
– Yannick de Rechapt, CIO & Head of Online, Ellos Group
– Henrik Tingwall, Chief Digital Officer, Apoteket
– Laszlo Varga, Group CEO, Euroflorist Group
– Peter Muld, Chief Digital Officer, ICA Gruppen
– Kari Harkonen, Chief Digital Officer, Marimekko
– Kim Lindqvist, CMO, Nobia