This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Savant eCommerce Stockholm
Event informationDate: September 18, 2018 till September 19, 2018 Location: Stockholm
Sweden Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Savant eCommerce Stockholm is a two-day event that will bring market-leading omnichannel retailers and pure players together. In the beautiful building of Gamla Riksarkivet in Stockholm they will discuss common challenges, possibilities and opportunities that can be explored to accelerate their digital change, and move from traditional ecommerce models to customer-centric, data-centric, brand-centric, and experience-driven models.
A major topic during this event will be trying to answer one of the most important questions in the Nordic ecommerce right now: what to do about the looming entrance of Amazon in the region? “Traditional and product-centric business models will no longer be sufficient to survive and thrive when the Goliath marketplace makes its entrance”, the organization says. In October 2017, the rumor has been going around that Amazon launches in Sweden within 12 months.
Programme Savant eCommerce Stockholm
Key topics to be discussed:
- Repositioning your business in the face of marketplaces
- Personalisation and customer obsession
- Marketing smarter in a crowded digital environment
- The next phase of omnichannel maturity
- Revolutionising your eCommerce strategy from being traditional to being data and customer centric
- Exploring regional and international expansion from the perspective of established businesses and startups
- Redefining and creating a sustainable value proposition online to dominate your niche in the market