This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Supply Chain Europe
On 17 and 18 September, Reuters Events will host 2 days of key insights and expertise sharing at Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2020. The event aims to help businesses build for the future. Because it’s certain that, with the impact of the Covid-19 crisis, future business strategies must hold supply chains at their core.
During these two days in September, discussions center around 4 key pillars for supply chain and business success: Sustainability, Digital Excellence, Risk Mitigation & Customer Centricity.
The organization has curated several influential senior & strategic gathering of supply chain experts:
- Carsten Rasmussen, COO, Lego Group
- Saskia Groen-in’t-Woud, CEO, Damco
- Graeme Carter, COO, Avon
- Oscar de Bok, CEO, DHL Supply Chain
- Markus Sontheimer, CIO/CDO & Member of the Management Board, DB Schenker
- Trevor Hoyle, SVP Ground Operations Europe, FedEx Express
- Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
- Francesca Gamboni, SVP Supply Chain, Groupe PSA
- Volker Schmitz, Head of Global Logistics, HP
- Jean François Salles, Global VP Supply Chain Management, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance