This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Digital Food & Beverage 2023
Join over 100 heads of ecommerce and digital marketing at Digital Food and Beverage EU to gain an insight into how Europe’s leading retailers are embracing digital to engage their consumers and increase sales.
The two-day event, taking place on 7 and 8 March in London, is a great place to connect with experts representing major brands and retailers, such as Amazon, Carrefour, Uber Eats, Danone, Nestle and Heineken. Attendees will get plenty of opportunity to network and learn from those who have faced familiar challenges and have implemented innovative strategies to remain competitive.
Topics during Digital Food & Beverage
Digital Food and Beverage unites heads of ecommerce, digital marketing and digital transformation as they share practical insights for:
- Advancing your ecommerce & digital marketing capabilities to keep pace with new consumer demands
- Streamlining your ecommerce, online marketplace and D2C strategies to deliver a truly omnichannel experience
- Innovating your digital marketing strategies to boost your brand awareness and maximise sales
- Leveraging data insights to create more relevant marketing campaigns and offerings that inspire your consumers across all markets
- Delivering an exceptional online experience that increases sales for both your B2C and B2B markets
- Building a best-in-class digital shelf to increase your brand visibility and achieve a seamless consumer experience across all platforms
- Implementing a faultless delivery process to get your products to consumers faster and stay on top of the on-demand trend
The speakers this year include:
- Marc Van Venrooij, Head of Digital Marketing and Insights, Coca Cola
- Sean Douglas, Head of eCommerce EU, Mars
- Carter Jensen, Head of Global eCommerce, General Mills
- Vladimir Sushko, Global Head of eCommerce, AB InBev
- Alister Greenwood, Global Head of eCommerce Data & Analytics, Mondelēz
- Nicola Harrison, Head of Digital Commerce, Heineken
- Stuart Heffernan, Global Head of eCommerce, Pernod Ricard
- Raimon Casals, Global Head of ‘Total Connections’ eCommerce, PepsiCo
- Francis Nicholas, Group Digital Director, Nomad Foods
- Abhishek Ahluwalia, Global eCommerce Director, Mondelēz
- Marina Fajardo Alamo, Global Head Operational & Digital Marketing, Carrefour
- Victoria Ivanova, Global Head of DTC & New Business Models, Danone
And many more.