This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Digital Food & Beverage
With new disruptive players entering the food and beverage market and consumers demanding more digital interactions, brands and retailers need to adapt to remain competitive. Join over 100 heads of commerce and digital at Digital Food and Beverage EU to gain an insight into how Europe’s leading retailers are embracing digital to engage their consumers and increase sales.
The two-day event, taking place on 9 and 10 March in London, is a great place to connect with experts representing major brands and retailers, such as Amazon, Carrefour, Uber Eats, Danone, Nestle and Iceland. Attendees will get plenty of opportunity to network and learn from those who have faced familiar challenges and have implemented innovative strategies to remain competitive.
Topics during Digital Food & Beverage
During the event, many topics will be covered, with a focus on data analytics, marketplace and D2C strategies implementation and personalized customer experiences creation. Download the conference agenda to see the full speaker line-up, topics of discussion, networking sessions, and much more.
The conference consists of 25 solution focused sessions led by 40+ Heads of eComm and Digital, and gain practical insights that address your biggest priorities and help you future-proof your online business. With attendance from 150+ ecommerce and digital leaders from the largest food & beverage brands and retailers as well as an invaluable insight on the latest trends, issues and possibilities in the industry, Digital Food & Beverage is not to be missed!
The speakers this year include:
- Camille Lavenant, Global Head of eCommerce Growth Acceleration, Danone
- Ivar Hendriks, Head of eCommerce, EU North, AB InBev
- Roland Wiedhaup, Global Head of eCommerce, FrieslandCampina
- Nikki Sale, Global Head of B2C eCommerce Customer & Channel Development, Diageo
- Alberto Kechler, Head of eCommerce, Europe, Arla Foods
- Marina Farjado, Head of Group eCommerce Strategy & Customer Experience, Carrefour
- Hugh Landsman, Head of New Platform & Channel Development, Coca Cola Europacific Partners
- Marta Fernández-Golfín, Head of eCommerce, Europe, Asia & Africa, Grupo Bimbo
- Keerti Nair, Head of Marketing Effectiveness & Digital Transformation, Europe, Kellogg Company
- Alice Hawcroft, Digital Media Director, Onsite & Offsite, Nectar360: part of the Sainsburys Groups
And many more.