This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
#DMWF Expo Europe
Event informationDate: November 25, 2019 till November 26, 2019 Location: Amsterdam
The Netherlands Visit website Google Calendar iCal
#DMFW, short for Digital Marketing World Forum, is a leading conference that takes place around the world. On 25 and 26 November the conference takes place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The organization aims to bring together over 800 senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond.
The event provides strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels. The conference also explores the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
Across four tracks, the marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more. These speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face..
Some of the past keynote speakers include:
• Anders Holmberg Lange, Head of EMEA Marketing, Gucci
• Haim Vatury, Partner Manager, Data Enterprise Solutions EMEA, Twitter
• Sabina Van Wijk, Head of Digital Marketing, Coca Cola
• Thierry Collin, Head of Digital Media, Airbus Defence & Space
• Sarah Papamichalis, Global Digital Innovation Director of Male Grooming, Philips
• Nitin Manchanda, Global Head of SEO, Trivago
• Thijs Jaski, Head of Social Media, ING
• Elsa Fernández, Head of Marketing & Partnerships, International OTT, Sky
• Romulo Rejon, Head of Digital Marketing & Innovation – SME’s, Telefónica Business Solutions