Global Ecommerce Summit
Ever since the Covid-19 pandemic hit the globe, ecommerce has significantly spiked. There has also been a massive change in the types of products that are being ordered online. Many consumers have been shopping online for essential goods, but also large items are now increasingly ordered online.
During the 24hr virtual summit Global Ecommerce Summit, the focus will be on the key trends in the ecommerce industry and methods to overcome the challenges brought on by Covid-19. The ecommerce trends in the following regions will be explored:
• Asia Pacific: Where cross border trade has increased, but now might have to be reassessed during the time of Covid
• Middle East: We will explore how to keep the momentum for these retailers, since the adoption of online shopping has spiked due to Covid
• Europe: Where there have been supplying chain challenges due to borders that are closed
• LATAM and Caribbean: This region has also been experiencing exponential growth, but how will they manage product shortages?
• North America: Here there has also been an increase in ecommerce sales, but there has been an increase in fraud that cannot be ignored
During the event, they will also explore the supply chain and stock issues that some markets are facing due to borders being closed, and some stock coming from China.