This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Home Delivery World Europe
Event informationDate: March 28, 2017 till March 29, 2017 Location: London
The United Kingdom Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Home Delivery World Europe is an event for the home delivery value chain, from retail to logistics. With high customer expectations it’s essential to have an excellent delivery and fulfillment system. Leading retailers and ecommerce brands are attending Home Delivery World Europe to reflect on their current practices and evaluate the new systems and technologies that will keep them competitive.
The agenda can be downloaded via the website and features topics such as:
• Collective working and collaboration across the retail supply chain
• The future of free delivery
• The disruptive nature of immediacy of delivery
• Last mile delivery and customer experience
• Click and Collect operations
• Improving customer experience through technology and IT solutions
• Returns and reverse logistics
• International delivery and cross border ecommerce
• Food delivery
Over 50 speakers
Home Delivery World Europe has secured over 50 speakers that offer the insight and experience attendees will need to manage a good delivery and fulfillment system. There are speakers from companies such as American Apparel, Argos, Tesco, Flubit, Beate Uhse, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis, Teespring and Ocado.