This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Event informationDate: March 23, 2018 till March 24, 2018 Location: Sopot
Poland Visit website Google Calendar iCal
Marketplaces’18 says it’s the first conference dedicated to Polish sellers on Amazon, eBay and other popular sales platforms. This two-day conference is filled with 17 speakers, an extensive program of 22 lectures, 4 expert panels, 9 workshops and many other attractions, such as an after party and lots of networking opportunities.
During these two days, the many lectures, expert panels and workshops include topics such as:
• The most important sales platforms in Europe
• Analytics, construction, optimization, positioning, product and sales management on Amazon & eBay
• PPC, AMS, AMG campaigns, cooperation with influencers & external marketing campaigns
• Generating & managing opinions and seller-feedback
• Processes, automation, outsourcing, ERP systems
• Opportunities, building, presentation and use of brands
• Law, duties, regulations, reminders, account blockades, brand registration, required certificates
• Taxes, tax obligations in Poland & Germany. Storage abroad (Amazon FBA) and sales outside the EU, the PAN EU program
• Finding products, sourcing, production, import, logistics & storage
• Amazon Vendor
• Reselling, repricing & Buybox Amazon
Ticket prices for Marketplaces’18
Among the speakers are popular online marketers and active sellers on Amazon and eBay. After each lecture, during expert panels and workshops there will be time to ask them individual questions. Early bird tickets cost 2000 zloty (around 475 euros), while normal tickets cost 2500 zloty (593 euros). The price includes headphones for simultaneous translation during English lectures, food and beverage, afterparty in a rented premium club with an open bar and a special discount for an overnight stay at the Grand Hotel Sopot.