On September 15th & 16th, Insider organizes the second annual edition of Reshape, a free to visit global summit for more than 10,000 global C-suite leaders.
This two-day event will showcase inspirational thought leaders, industry movers and shakers, and fearless luminaries. And the organization is very proud to have President Barack Obama as guest of honor and keynote speaker. Reshape will feature over 90 thought leaders representing top global brands, including:
- Gillian Tans, Chairwoman of Booking.com
- Jitse Groen, CEO of Just Eat Takeway.com
- Johannes Reck, CEO of GetYourGuide
- Christoph Honnefelder, Chief Commercial Officer & Speaker of the Executive board of Flaconi
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Executive Chairman of S4 Capital Group
- Carolina García Gómez, Global Digitalization Manager of IKEA
- Peter Larko, Director of Marketing & PR of Mercedes-Benz AG
- Emma Duckworth, Director of Data Science of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
President Obama is the guest of honor.
“Reshape is more than an event”, the organization claims. “It’s a way to create a meaningful impact on leadership, diversity and inclusion, customer experience and sustainability.”