This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
Shopper Insights & Retail Activation International
Shopper Insights & Retail Activation International is the new name of an event that was known as OmniShopper International last year. During the last three days of October, FMCGs and retail experts reveal the underlying shopper and technology trends that are driving the retail revolution.
Attendees will be able to collaborate with the leading FMCG manufacturers and retailers across Europe to revolutionize insights, marketing and category & sales strategies to win in-store, online, and in-home.
Subjects that will be explored at Shopper Insights & Retail Activation International:
• Future of partnerships at retail: retailers partnering with retailers or FMCG
• Big data & behavioral science – the why behind the buy
• Omni path to purchase – digital, physical, and everything in between
• In-store activations – winning at retail
• Andrew Mann, Vice President of Insight at Asda
• Frank Stephenson, Former Director of Design, McLaren & Current Head of Product Design at Lilium Aviation
• Amber Case, Cyborg Anthropologist and Harvard Berkman Klein Center of Internet and Society
• Julian Highley, Head of Insight Delivery at Marks & Spencer
• Ulrich Boulon, Former UX Designer at Burberry
The event will host about 130 executives.