This event has already passed. View upcoming events.
eCommerce Worldwide Cross-Border Summit
The eCommerce Worldwide Cross-Border Summit is a full day conference that will welcome over 500 retail professionals who are looking for the latest cross-border ideas and insight. This event can be attended for free and is for people who are new to cross-border trading, for those who are already dipping their toes in international waters and for those who want to expand their current cross-border strategy. After registration for the event, you can download a special event app to connect with other participants, arrange meetings and get the latest program updates.
Cross-border ecommerce is a major opportunity for all retailers big or small, but it can be hard to start with international online sales. The eCommerce Worldwide Cross-Border Summit gives attendees a checklist of strategic and tactical pointers to help their business attain its potential for cross-border trading. During this day, there are several case studies and interactive panel discussions so visitors get answers to questions concerning:
- Accurately gauging market size and opportunity
- Reducing your exposure to risk in new markets
- Localisation strategies – understanding cultural differences and buying habits
- Adapting your marketing and branding
- Dos and don’ts of working with marketplaces
- International delivery, logistics and payment
Who will speak?
And here are some of the experts who will be sharing their experiences of cross-border expansion at the Cross-Border Summit:
- Vicky Bell (Astley Clarke)
- Gregor McMillan (The Hut Group)
- Hans Kristian Furuseth (Zalando SE)
- Aimone Ripa di Meana (Lazada Group)
- Michael Truluck (La Redoute International)
- Carl Miller (Global Retail Insights Network)