European Seller Conference
Event informationDate: March 28, 2019 till March 29, 2019 Location: Prague
Czech Republic Visit website Google Calendar iCal
European Seller Conference is a two-day event that aims to unite Amazon sellers right in the heart of Europe. It’s meant for private label ecommerce business owners who sell on one or several European Amazon marketplaces.
During the conference over 200 attendees will be learning from a small, selected group of international speakers who will be sharing what works right now on Amazon. Sellers will be learning the latest PPC strategies, important considerations when localizing products and brands for different countries, ways to bring external traffic to the product listings, as well as many more invaluable tips, which will help to grow the Amazon business faster.
Confirmed speakers include known industry experts such as Kevin King (USA), Danny McMillan (UK), Franz Jordan (Germany), Chris Rawlings (USA), CJ Rosenbaum (USA), Gil Lang (Germany), Dan Ashburn (UK), Paulina Masson (Lithuania) and others.
List of topics the attendees will be learning from the presenters:
• PPC Through a Different Lense
• An insider’s View on Selling 4 Million Products on Amazon.de
• Achieving Online Success Through VAT Compliance
• Creating a Cohesive Brand Identity: In-Depth Look at EBC Design, Storefronts, and Websites
• Sponsored Products Mindset: Managing Budget and Expectations
• Drive Traffic from Facebook to Amazon Using a Chatbot
• Strategies to Get Product Reviews
• How to Start Right on International Markets: Listing Translations, Prices and PPC
• Amazon Ads: Learnings from 100M PPC Sales