European Seller Conference
Event informationDate: March 12, 2020 till March 13, 2020 Location: Prague
Czech Republic Visit website Google Calendar iCal
European Seller Conference is a great chance to meet and network with over 200 Amazon sellers from over 40 countries in the world. As this is the main event for Amazon sellers in Europe, the organization brings together people of all nationalities and cultures so attendees can gain a new and unique perspective on their business.
Amazon sellers of all experience levels, beginners and advanced alike, are invited to attend this 2-day conference packed with guest speakers, such as Danny McMillan, Seth Kniep, Franz Jordan, Michael Hartman, Tomer Rabinovich, pre-arranged events and free-time to meet up with other sellers.
What to expect?
Selected speakers will share their expertise on the newest Amazon topics, and expert panels of 3-4 Amazon thought-leaders will be assembled to answer any audience questions. There’s also plenty of opportunity to meet people from around the world and broaden your personal and professional network to grow your business.
Some of the talks will include:
- How to Launch a Profitable Amazon Product That Sells Fast in 2020 by Seth Kniep
- Using 2020 Vision On Your Amazon PPC by Danny McMillan
- Running Successful Amazon PPC Campaigns in 2020 by Franz Jordan
- 5 Ways to Get the Most out of Brand Registry by Michael Hartman
- Amazon Attribution – Drive highly relevant traffic via Google Ads to your Amazon Listing by Lazar Zepinic
- Best Practices for Conversion Optimization by Anthony Cofrancesco
- Building a Team of VA’s for an Advanced Amazon Business by Gilad Freimann
- The Facebook Ads Framework for Break-Through Hacks, Tactics, and Mindset by Yev Marusenko
- Unlock the Urge to Buy: How to Win More Customers with Your Amazon Listings by Emma Schermer Tamir
- How to Sell you Amazon FBA Products on eBay and Shopify by Vladi Gordon