Top 10 online stores in Sweden
Sweden is one of the leading ecommerce countries in Northern Europe. Many consumers from Finland, Denmark and Norway shop online at Swedish ecommerce websites. So it’s probably no surprise the top 10 online stores in Sweden features many local players.
This FinXP whitepaper explains how payment strategy helps online merchants expand abroad. Learn about common payment and banking challenges, and revenue-increasing solutions. Download now!
Ecommerce in Sweden is different from the other online retail industries in the Nordics or Scandinavia. The Swedish ecommerce industry is so mature, many online shoppers from neighboring countries use Swedish websites. The country has a high internet penetration, with 94 percent of the total population that uses the internet. And Sweden has some very famous retail companies, such as Ikea and H&M, that are well-known around the world.
The top 10 online stores in Sweden
The top ten of online stores in Sweden is dominated by local players. Zalando is the only non-Swedish ecommerce player in the top six. Of course, the top 10 list changes every year. But in 2018, this was the list of ten biggest online stores in Sweden, based on data from the Ecommerce Foundation:
Top 10 online stores in other European countries
Are you interested in seeing the top 10 online stores in other European countries? Then check out the informational pages we’ve written about it:
– Top 10 online stores in Europe
– Top 10 online stores in the UK
– Top 10 online stores in Germany
– Top 10 online stores in France
– Top 10 online stores in Spain
– Top 10 online stores in Italy
– Top 10 online stores in the Netherlands
– Top 10 online stores in Belgium
– Top 10 online stores in Sweden
– Top 10 online stores in Denmark
– Top 10 online stores in Austria
– Top 10 online stores in Switzerland
Last update: 2019